Friday, April 6, 2012

In my Dress for Church



I've been to Ilocos last weekend with my friends and with my dear husband. We visited a lot of beautiful places there like Kapurpurwan, Bantay-abot Cave, Blue Lagoon, Marcos Museum, Vigan Heritage, and some more, that i will tell you in a couple of days to go. 

And this is where we stay for 2-nights, a resort hotel in Laoag, it has a beautiful old-style house, a mini forest, which is both perfect for photo shoot, i regret not bring my 50mm, an overlooking lake, which i may say my favorite, and the accomodation is wonderful.

Details Soon. . . .

2 comments:

  1. classic dress!

    btw, I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog. Please join if you haven't yet! :)

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/2012/04/tsc-x-mychiq-goodies-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your dress and cut! And paired with those shoes, very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete