Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Boracay July 2012 Outfit #1: Flowers and the Sun





I love dressing up for flights or for travelling , cause these outfits are the comfiest, the whole set here is gift from my sister in hongkong, i wanna call the outfit flowers and the sun, obviously that is due to my very yellow cardigan and the flowery dress, i added a blue weave bag i bought from a thrift store for only 45 pesos (1$) what a steal ? right? a dollar for a big beautiful weave bag. crazy cheap. My sunglasses are from bench, its purple and printed which you cannot see in the photos, i think this design is ray-ban rare print inspired, since i cannot afford the expensive one , let me settle for the trusty local brand, well, it gives what i need, the necessary protection for my eyes, and i love the color. Lastly what i love on the last photo except for the very nice color of the sea and the little island, is my husbands' shadow is captured while taking a shot of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment