Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Vow



I have watched it 3 times last month, and again last night, I do not know why, but i can't help but cry and cry so hard every single time, and tears just ain't falling, i cried a river. And that is why, i am posting it here. One of the movies that made me cry for the reason i do not know.

I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other. 


Life's all about moments, of impact and how they changes our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?


How do you look at the woman you love, and tell yourself that its time to walk away? 


I need to make my wife fall in love with me again.



Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love       demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home. 
Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. 



1 comment:

  1. this movie is heartbreaking...
    it's sad she never got her memory back :c
    but i so admire the guy..plus he's channing tatum in the movie ^-^ makes the character more adorable ^-^

    ReplyDelete