Monday, March 28, 2011

in Uniform

                 This is my office uniform as of posting date. i been wearing this outfit for i think over a year now, and i'm a little bored about it already, don't get me wrong i like this uniform of all the office uniform i had, but back to this being a boring outfit (already) and i think a girl/woman/lady should always feel good in every “outfit” she wear, specially this is my work attire, I should stop worrying about my outfit and concentrate in my work. I should stay feeling good. Therefore i need a good styling for my everyday attire. So, i bought a new pair of shoes, actually I bought four pair of shoes for this month alone .'will post about it next time.

That is the second shoes.

Pardon the image quality and the dark circles at my eyes, that is how stress at me at work and its last hour of work for a week what can you expect, im so exhausted already.

PS. Thanks to my photographer of the day chel

5 comments:

  1. the little black dress is fabolous! like it

    Shall we follow each other (via google friends)? Would mean a lot to me <3 . Let me know

    Have a nice day

    http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mariloé i saw some of your latest post and i love this blue dress http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/2011/03/outfit-015-into-blue.html

    sure, we can follow each other. i will appreciate it a lot. as you see i'm quite new in here and i dont have a lot of followers yet. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress. :)
    Shall we follow each other? Let me know
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look good in your uniform. and those shoes spice it up. love it. thank's for following. followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi claire. im currently reading your blog, then suddenly something pop-up saying you have a comment on my post. and gosh im so delighted you following me. i felt honored. thanks thanks. love love.

    PS. red is my fave color too. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete