Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 1 : Palawan City Tour - What to wear








So here i am again travelling to some unknown  to me ) places called Puerto Prinsesa , Palawan.  What can i say? . . . I love this town. everything is green, with so many trees, and according to our tour guide, that what is their local government is pursuing, to plant more trees for greener environment, and for that i kudos Hagedorn. He have so many projects through out the year dedicated for environment, Oh Mother Earth would really be so happy. I only hope every politician would do the same.

Lets talk about . . . , what i wore.My dress? well i bought it from SM department store , i love it, its breezy, it has butterflies and flowers perfect for a day adventure at this green city called Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan.

Back to my travel, we visited Plaza Cuartel with some juicy history - i'll tell you on my next post. We also visited a crocodile farm and a little zoo, a ranch ,  and Bakers Hill where i bought some pasalubong.

till next time then. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment