Friday, August 5, 2011

One Rainy Work Day

Finally, I'm back and I'm so back. i miss blogging so much. but i did not miss you guys because i read all your entries, and i envy your shoes & that dress, but i still cant shop im still on the self impose ban. i'm saving for a bonggang bongang year end shopping. I made a list of things i wanna buy just to be inspired to save more, and i am so excited already, but now that i'm not that busy, meaning i have time to hop on every multiply account and shopping sites, let's see if i still can manage to control myself. Okay guys, back to my outfit:
 my booties from figlia
 and what my officemate calls the action star  jacket (thrifted).so .....
we played... i intentionally blur the images because my reaction is funny cause i can't help it, i laugh when i suppose to get serious. hahaha. super laugh trip talaga sa office. and that is Michael the FPJ for the day. and im the robin padilla daw. This is one of the most fun rainy work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment